If you read my blog often you may recall a post I did back in April 2017 about 50 challenges that I wanted to do before I reach the age of 50.
Now based on the fact that this isn’t for seven more years, you might wonder why I am doing it now. Well, some of the challenges are not ones that I can immediately complete. Night classes, Going to Oktoberfest and visiting many countries are all items that will take time and money.
Hence the reason I am taking my time with them.
However, a few of them I have managed to complete and this is a round-up of the ones I have ticked off in the past few months.
3. Visit Sketch for Afternoon Tea – This happened on the 3rd June with my blogger bestie, Boo
9. Publish an article in a magazine – I have now had four articles published in Vintage Life Magazine and am proud to be part of their Plus Size writing team! There are also another 4 scheduled!
12. Go on the Eurostar – I travelled with my blogger bestie Boo on the Eurostar to Paris for her 30th Birthday. We went to Disneyland Paris for the weekend and had an absolute blast!
13. Get my Lily tattoo covered up – Not only have I had the lily covered up, I have had a complimenting tattoo on my other wrist done!
17. Model for a Vintage Company – I did this on April 28th when I had a photoshoot with Hotties Vintage in London.
18. Blog from Disneyland Paris – During a recent visit (see number 12) I wrote a little bit of my blog from the Main Street Area whilst we were waiting for the parade to start.
35. Go to a Stand Up Comedy Show – I did this with my Mum in Law when we went to see Bernie Keith at the Derngate Theatre on 8th April. I laughed so hard I cried!
40. Go to a Private Members club. This happened with a wonderful vintage friend of mine, Jules back in December. The only downside? You cannot take any photographs inside the club.
44. Hold a Snake – This happened at an Uncle’s house at a recent family party. I am still traumatised!
45. Ride a Zipwire – I did this in St Lucia and I was absolutely petrified to start. By the end I was in my element.
I also have another three adventures coming up soon so will be crossing off even more from my list!
Till next time